“Real Life” can bring about a lot of uncertainty and uncertainty can lead to fear. While this is true, it is also true that we serve a God who brings calm to the chaos and peace to the panic. So today, tomorrow, and in the days of “Real Life” to come, find rest in knowing that God faithfully provides a deep and lasting peace despite the uncertainty of your day or week.
- Never Forget! Isaiah 43:18-19 April 1, 2020
- Love Your Neighbors April 1, 2020
- Does God hear me when I am afraid? – Susan Ferguson 3.31.20 March 31, 2020
- Anxious for Nothing March 26, 2020
- Peace in the Panic March 26, 2020