10.04.2020 – Speak Lord
09.27.2020 – Make Me Bold
DOWNLOAD THESE ACTIVITY PAGES FOR YOUR KIDDOS TO ENGAGE WITH THE LESSON AT HOME:
Here is a who packet that your kids can engage in the story of Deborah even a shield you can print off and have your kids design at home: Deborah lesson
KID GOSPEL COLORING PAGE: GOSPEL (1)
Download this pdf and print at home to have your kids follow along.
W.O.R.D. (Worship, Obedience, Repentance, Discipline): How the Word becomes flesh in us.
Love-Based Obedience https://www.first15.org/05/12/love-based-obedience/
Nothing Else https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/14367
The Prayer of a Worshiper https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/2260-the-prayer-of-a-worshiper
The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry https://www.bible.com/en/reading-plans/16928
Why Repentance is Really About Joy https://unlockingthebible.org/2018/10/why-repentance-joy/
How to Make it Through When Things get Tough https://theparentcue.org/how-do-we-make-it-through-when-things-get-tough/
Available, Elevation Worship https://youtu.be/mTSQun6B66E
So Will I (100 Billion X) https://youtu.be/GfVd5x9W1Xc
Give Us Your Heart https://youtu.be/gLYV43SBARg
Kid’s Worship Playlist https://youtu.be/1gFwpOjF-5o
Family Ministry Tools
Worship Song about Obedience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x68CEPVV2G8
Object lessons for teaching your children repentance https://faithfulmoms.org/teaching-our-kids-how-to-confess-and-repent/
Family Ministry Content:
The other new thing we are launching this week is something we are calling Home Experiences. This is exactly what it sounds like it is. A waterline church experience at home.
In addition to using the weekly material we just talked about, we are putting together ministry teams of three people. A teacher, worship leader, and family ministry volunteer. These teams can be scheduled to come to your home, office, zoom call, or anywhere to bring waterline to you.
- CoronaVirus shelter orders have changed our day-to-day lives. And changed how we can gather.
- While we continue to work towards getting back to the church we know some folks will need more time. So…
- Gather together with whoever you are comfortable with and we’ll come to you.
- It doesn’t need to be a “churchy” setting. We’ll come to your cookout and provide a little live music and some family activities, or your office and do a brief bible study.
- Maybe your extended family is getting together for dinner and you want to have a few minutes to worship together and talk about Jesus.
- This is meant to meet you, your family, coworkers, or neighbors where you are at.
If you’d like to review this information or would like to schedule one of our teams you can go to WaterlineChurch.com/home or text the word “Home” to 317-820-2757
We can’t wait to join you at Home!