Hey Waterline Families, we are so excited to announce that we are opening our family ministry rooms this weekend, Oct 18th. Our team is excited to have more friends in the room and we are taking all precautions to keep everyone safe. Mask are required for everyone 5 years old and up and temperature checks are done at the front doors on your way in. If you aren’t ready for your children to be in the classroom yet we will still have our kid stations in the experience and resources available online to engage your kids.
Our Live Experience start Sunday, July 19th at 10:30 AM at our Fishers Campus. Reserve your spot here!
Dear Waterline Church Family,
“God gave us his Spirit. And the Spirit doesn’t make us weak and fearful.
Instead, the Spirit gives us power and love.”
2 Timothy 1:7
We wanted to connect with you concerning the recent developments and requests from both our governor and local community leaders concerning COVID-19 effective March 12, 2020. We have taken into account the recommendations from the Center for Disease Control, the World Health Organization, as well as the Indiana State Department of Health.
Waterline Church has always been flexible. No matter what life throws our way, we persevere, and this virus will once again allow us to adapt and rethink how to accomplish our mission: to love God and love others, bringing life to every neighbor and neighborhood until God is first in every heart and every home. We still have work to do.
As a precautionary measure, and to do our part in helping slow the spread of the virus, Waterline Church will not hold Sunday Experiences in Pendleton or Fishers in-person. We will be having a unique and powerful Experience for the whole family on Sunday Mornings from 10:30-11:30am via Livestream. The Experiences will also be available following the Livestream if by chance you can’t join us live. We also have multiple resources for our kids and families available with videos, virus explanations, and age-appropriate crisis conversation guides for every family.
We are also taking this opportunity to love and lead our community through generosity. Waterline and other local churches have been personally asked by local government to help serve the community, especially the at-risk and elderly population through meal delivery, running errands, and donating food and other items as needed at this time. We will continue to update you on ways you can help serve and give toward these opportunities. Please stay faithful in your regular giving as well. This is a crucial season where your giving is critical to our mission.
We want to continue creating amazing connections within our church. Life Groups are welcome to continue meeting as they feel safe in small groups, while maintaining social distancing, or they have the opportunity to transition to video conferencing online options. We will also encourage connection within our existing online communities and possibly some new groups as well. Make sure you’re a part of
- Waterline Prayer Group- https://www.facebook.com/groups/waterlineprayer/
- Fishers Campus Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/2212836535675229/
- Pendleton Campus Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/506812110080037/
- Waterline Be Generous Group-https://www.facebook.com/groups/796811703710838/
This Sunday Facebook Events to share and stay updated:
- Pendleton https://www.facebook.com/events/2478719682378454/
How to stay connected to Waterline Church: Download The Waterline Church App:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/waterlinechurch/
- Website https://www.facebook.com/waterlinechurch/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/waterlinechurch
- Annual Members Celebration Lunch Scheduled for this Sunday – is postponed until further notice.
- Saxony Easter Egg Drop – Is canceled as we continue to work within the recommendations of our state governor and the city of Fishers as referenced above.
- Financial Peace University Weekly Group – We are making arrangements for this group to gather online. More information will come from your leaders with the next steps.